Prefer Meaning & Definition – পছন্দ, উপস্থাপিত করা, পেশ করা, পদোন্নতি করা
Besides Prefer Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
Prefer English Meaning : পছন্দ, উপস্থাপিত করা, পেশ করা, পদোন্নতি করা
like (one thing or person) better than another or others; tend to choose.
Prefer Synonyms :
like better, would rather (have) , would sooner (have), favour, be more partial to, lean/incline towards , think preferable, choose , select , pick ,opt for ,go for, vote for, plump for, single out , elect, wish,
reject, postpone, defer, withhold, degrade, depress.
Prefer in a Sentence :
- Do you prefer comedy or tragedy?
- Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?
- I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.
- Prefer loss to unjust gain.
- I’d prefer it if you didn’t.
- Of the two choices, I prefer the latter.
- I think more customers probably prefer a soft sell.
- I prefer the town to the country.
- The southerners prefer rice and the northerners prefer food made from flour.
- They prefer, in the end, to stick with what they know.
- The older generation prefer a darker and more traditional kind of clothing.
- We would prefer a more orthodox approach/solution to the problem.
- We prefer to die a hero, rather than live a slave.
- I prefer coffee in the morning..
Prefer Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Prefer in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know