verb. Perfected Meaning & Definition – নিখুঁত, সমাধান করা, সম্পূর্ণ করা, শেষ করা। Besides Perfected Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
More Perfected English Meaning
নিখুঁত, সমাধান করা, সম্পূর্ণ করা, শেষ করা.
make (something) completely free from faults or defects; make as good as possible…
Perfected Synonyms :
Improve, make perfect , bring to perfection, better , polish (up), burnish , hone, refine, consummate , ameliorate , brush up , fine-tune,
irregular, broken, mitigated, flawed, imperfect, blemished, imperfectible, inexact, faulty, corrupted, corrupt, defective.
Perfected in a Sentence :
- They have perfected strategies for learning from their community environment.
- Nancy Reagan perfected the art of the adoring smile.
- This technique was perfected by the Ancient Egyptians.
- A clinic has perfected a ￡3,500 technique to help make them fathers again.
- Ferreting has been perfected to the point where it does a thorough job.
- After 50 years of experience we have perfected the art of passenger hospitality on long flights. .
- We perfected a hand-signal system so that he could keep me informed of hazards.
- The army had perfected the use of terror as a means of controlling the population.
- They have perfected the art of winemaking.
- Luke perfected his cooking skills after he got married.
- He had perfected the technique of not being noticed to a fine art…
Perfected Meaning in English and in Recognized sources
Perfected in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know