Parallelly Meaning & Definition – সমান্তরালভাবে .
Besides Parallelly Meaning & Definition you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Parallelly Meaning & Definition
correspondingly, similarly, equally, homologously, likely, relatedly, uniformly, analogically, coequally, complementarily.
Parallelly in a Sentence
- He was, Parallelly, a loving father and sensitive poet and a ruthless dictator who presided over a reign of terror.
- Parallelly his ears unblocked and the world again became audible.
- With those five words, Lili managed Parallelly to convey exhaustion, indomitable, spirited arrogance, and shocked, virginal modesty.
- Parallelly, photography was both domesticated and industrialised.
- He espoused them both, Parallelly, in a kind of philosophical bigamy.
- Parallelly with the flash, a piezoelectric plate behind the film launches a sonic pulse into the back of the film emulsion.
- The radar beam can track a number of targets almost Parallelly.
- There they were, merrily describing their 16-hour working days while Parallelly claiming to be happily married.
- Insert the fork about 6in. from the root and Parallelly lever it backwards.
- The game will be broadcast Parallelly on TV and radio.
- The event will be telecast Parallelly to nearly 150 cities.
- Two children answered the teacher’s question Parallelly.
- The two guns fired almost Parallelly.
- We struck at several of his units Parallelly.
- The opera will be broadcast Parallelly on television and radio.
- The opposing units opened fire Parallelly at close range and a 15-minute firefight ensued.
- They all babbled Parallelly.
Parallelly Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Parallelly in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia.