Noun/Verb. Panic Meaning & Definition – আতঙ্ক, ভয়, ডর, ত্রাস, শঙ্কা, উদ্বেগ, উদ্বিগ্ন করা। Besides Panic – English to English Meaning, know the uses of it.
Panic Synonyms as a Noun
Panic Meaning & Definition
So, Panic Meaning & Definition – ভয়, শঙ্কা, ডর, আতঙ্কিত হওয়া, ভয় পাওয়া ।
Panic in a Sentence
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Panic’ and also write the definition of it.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Panic’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Panic’ and also of other words used in the article.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Panic‘ is?
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Panic’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Panic’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Panic’ in a sentence.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Panic’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Panic’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Panic’ in short sentences.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Panic’.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘Panic’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Do you know how to use ‘Panic’ in sentences?
So, Panic Meaning & Definition.