Pandemic Meaning & Definition – পৃথিবীব্যাপি, দেশব্যাপী, সমগ্র দেশ,
Besides Pandemic Meaning & Definition you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Pandemic Meaning & Definition
পৃথিবীব্যাপি, দেশব্যাপী, সমগ্র দেশ.
Definition of Pandemic
prevalent over a whole country or the world.
widespread, prevalent, pervasive, rife, rampant, epidemic, universal, global, common, general, majority, overall, popular, prevailing, public, received, ruling
distinctive, especial, idiosyncratic, peculiar, special, unique individual, separate, singular nonpublic, personal, private uncommon, unpopular
Pandemic in a Sentence
- In some parts of the world malaria is still pandemic.
- Nobody guessed that such a rare disease would become a pandemic.
- The greying of nations is presented as an inescapable world wide pandemic from which there is no escape.
- And history teachers could set their pupils researching the influenza pandemic of 1918, a grim but fascinating topic.
- Jasper and I stopped playing in 1982, before the pandemic was well along, before the virus had been isolated.
- It has backfired because those worst hit by the pandemic, black people, are paying the price.
- Not the real thing, of course, but rather a pandemic of stories about anarchists and conspiracies and such.
- They feared a new cholera pandemic.
- The intelligence estimate portrays the pandemic as the bad side of globalization
- What action can a country take against a pandemic?
- . After the balky start, however, the WHO’s pandemic response system is running well.
- Influenza, in its zoonotic, seasonal epidemic and pandemic forms, remains a substantial global public health threat.
- At the moment, the world’s pandemic – alert system is distressingly secretive.
- Dr. DeLay cautioned countries to maintain against resurgent pandemic.
Pandemic Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Pandemic in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know: Pandemic Meaning in Malayalam, Pandemic Meaning in Punjabi, Pandemic Meaning & Definition, Pandemic Meaning in Kannada, Pandemic Meaning in Farsi. Pandemic Meaning in French, Pandemic Meaning in Arabic, Pandemic Meaning in Tagalog, Pandemic Meaning in Telugu. Pandemic Meaning & Definition, Pandemic Meaning in Urdu, Pandemic Meaning in Hindi.