Outbreak Meaning in Marathi – उद्रेक, अचानक आरंभ, उद्भव. Noun/Verb. Besides Outbreak – English to Marathi, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
a sudden occurrence of something unwelcome, such as war or disease..
Outbreak Marathi Meaning
उद्रेक, अचानक आरंभ, उद्भव
Synonyms of Outbreak
explosion, rash, ruption, spate, flare-up, flood, outburst, upsurge, burst, breakout, wave, epidemic, sudden appearance.
Know Outbreak Antonyms also
calm, finish, ending, doldrums, completion, obedience, harmony, slump, order, calmness, counterinsurgency, continuity, conclusion, finale, end, peace, counterrevolution.
Outbreak in a sentence
- One week after the outbreak and she’d bet she’d lost five pounds.
- Fortunately, he managed to overcome it, the brief outbreak silenced.
- In Peru, a cholera outbreak continues to spread.
- There were only fifty men in the American airforce at the time of the outbreak of the First World War.
- Once the authority detected a few cases of Ebola, the news media warned its viewers of the outbreak of this highly dangerous disease.
- It is a mere girlish outbreak which, I am sure, will not be permanent.
- The international response to the outbreak of SARS in 2003.
- Decreased tourist revenues are believed to be the result of the SARS outbreak in Canada.
- Fears are growing of a cholera outbreak following the appearance of a number of cases in the city.
- They’d never had an outbreak of sickness at The Greenbrier before.
- Others charged their companions with responsibility for the outbreak.
- He saw, and felt, a connection between the polio outbreak.
- After the outbreak of fighting, all foreign journalists were expelled.
- There appears to be another outbreak of sickness among seals in the North Sea.
- Conditions were ripe for an outbreak of cholera.
- The ambassador did his utmost to prevent the outbreak of hostilities.
- The flu outbreak has reached epidemic proportions .
- There was another outbreak in 1831 and frequent disorders down to 1848, when they culminated in another unsuccessful revolution.
- The outbreak of SARS in 2002 had a serious impact on the tourist industry in Toronto.
- It appeared to be untouched from the ravages of the outbreak.