Operating Meaning & Definition – পরিচালনা করা, কাজ করা, কার্যসম্পাদন করান, সক্রিয় করান.
Besides Operating Bangla meaning you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Operating Meaning & Definition
পরিচালনা করা, কাজ করা, কার্যসম্পাদন করান, সক্রিয় করান.
(of a person) control the functioning of (a machine, process, or system).
Work, make go , run ,set off, use, utilize employ, handle, control, wield, ply, manage, be in charge of ,drive, steer, guide, pilot
broken, dead, inactive, inoperative, kaput (also kaputt), nonactivated
Operating in a Sentence:
- The government is currently granting no operating licences to foreign firms.
- He was accused of operating the vessel while drunk.
- Air conditioning is operating. Close the door, please.
- The machine is not operating properly.
- Since 1976 he has been operating the shop with the assistance of volunteers.
- Medical units were operating in the disaster area.
- Fire crews have been operating at full stretch.
- The lift was not operating properly.
- Check that the equipment is operating in a safe manner.
- The firm is still operating under another denomination.
- Our operating system can now interconnect with other networks.
- Mrs Starky accused the local police of operating double standards.
- Doctors working in an operating theatre have to mask their noses and mouths with a specially clean cloth.