Adverb. Moreover meaning in English – উপরন্তু, অধিকন্তু, আবার, আরত্ত । Moreover – English to English Meaning, know the uses of it.
also, besides, farther, more, furthermore again, then, especially, particularly, further, in addition else, yet, beyond.
Moreover Meaning & Definition
So, Moreover Meaning & Definition – উপরন্তু, অধিকন্তু, পুনশ্চ, আবার, বিশেষত, আরত্ত ।
Moreover in a Sentence
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Moreover’ in short sentences.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Moreover’ and also of other words used in the article.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Moreover’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Moreover’ in a sentence.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Moreover’ and also write the definition of it.
- Moreover knowing the definition and usage of ‘Moreover’ and other words used in this book, you Moreover not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Moreover’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Do you know how to use ‘Moreover’ in sentences?
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Moreover’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Moreover’.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Moreover’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Moreover’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Moreover‘ is?
So, Moreover Meaning & Definition.