Morbidity Meaning & Definition – রোগ, উপসর্গ, বিকার, রোগহার.
Besides Morbidity Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
Morbidity Meaning & Definition
রোগ, উপসর্গ, বিকার, রোগহার .
the condition of being diseased..
Morbidity Synonyms :
anguish, bitterness, blues, catatonia, chagrin, cheerlessness, dejection, depression.
advantage, benefit, cheer, cheerfulness, comfort, confidence, contentment, delight.
Morbidity in a Sentence :
- Finally, morbidity rates can be calculated on the basis of data provided by national surveys of self-reported illness.
- Acute pancreatitis is a severe disease with significant morbidity and mortality for which no specific treatment exists.
- This system provides direct community influenza morbidity data that are otherwise unavailable.
- In considering patterns of morbidity both within and between populations it is usual to distinguish between acute and chronic health problems.
- Most measures of morbidity which assess functional impairment, of which sickness absence is one, are influenced by factors other than health.
- Consequently inferences made about the main sources of morbidity in later life drawn from mortality data will be misleading.
- In particular, morbidity for those hospitalised with measles is clearly reduced.
- It should be noted that morbidity statistics are generally of less reliable quality than mortality statistics.
- Like most measures of morbidity sickness absence is influenced by social and psychological factors as well as illness.
- Also, surgical morbidity related to biliary drainage remains high in these alcoholic and often debilitated patients.
Morbidity Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Morbidity in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia.