Noun. Morale definition – মনোবল, সাহস। Besides Morale – English to Bengali Meaning, know the uses of it.
esprit de corps.
state of mind.
So, Morale definition – মনোবল, সাহস।
Morale in a Sentence
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Morale’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘Morale’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Morale’ and also of other words used in the article.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Morale’ and also write the definition of it.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Morale’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Morale’ in short sentences.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Morale’ in a sentence.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Morale‘ is?
- Do you know how to use ‘Morale’ in sentences?
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Morale’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Morale’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Morale’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Morale’.
So, Morale definition.