Morale Meaning in Bengali – মনোবল, সাহস,
Besides Morale Bangla meaning you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Morale meaning in Bengali : মনোবল, সাহস,
the confidence, enthusiasm, and discipline of a person or group at a particular time..
Confidence, self-confidence, self-esteem. Spirit, spirits, esprit de corps, team spirit , state of mind, heart, optimism ,hope.
Purposelessness, dread, fear, aimlessness, self doubt, heart-stopping fear
Morale in a Sentence:
- Morale is very high in the school.
- Morale amongst the players is very high at the moment
- Morale has been low since the latest round of job-cuts.
- There is a need to raise morale in the teaching profession.
- Her mission was to improve staff morale and output.
- Recent changes have undermined teachers’ morale.
- The news is good for morale.
- Staff are suffering from low morale.
- The bonus helped maintain morale among the staff.
- The news has done wonders for our morale.
- The unexpected win boosted the team’s morale.
- This win has been a great morale booster.
- The morale of the enemy soldiers degenerated, and they were unable to fight.
- A win is always good for morale.
- Mail from home is a great morale booster for our soldiers.
- A couple of victories would improve the team’s morale enormously.
- Morale in the armed forces was at rock bottom.
Morale Meaning in Bengali and in Recognized sources
You may also know
- Morale Meaning in English
- Morale Meaning in Persian
- Portuguese Meaning of Morale
- Punjabi Meaning of Morale
- Morale Meaning in Telugu
- Morale Meaning in Kannada
- Tamil Meaning of Morale
- Morale Meaning in Russian
- Morale Meaning in Korean
- German Meaning of Morale
- Morale Meaning in French
- Morale Meaning in Arabic
- Spanish Meaning of Morale
- Morale Meaning in Chinese
- Japanese Meaning of Morale
- Malay Meaning of Morale
- Morale Meaning in Malayalam
- Morale Meaning in Gujarati
- Morale Meaning in Urdu
- Hindi Meaning of Morale
- Morale Meaning in Marathi