Meditation Meaning in Telugu – ఆలోచన , ధాన్యము .
Know Meditation in Telugu & other usage.
Meditation meaning in Telugu :
ఆలోచన , ధాన్యము .
- a written or spoken discourse expressing considered thoughts on a subject.
- the action or practice of meditating.
contemplation, recollection, thought, study, consideration, practice, exercise, culture, cogitation, cultivation, trance .
desperation, deception, delusion, forgetfulness, glance, glimpse, distraction, disturbance, diversion, embarrassment, commend, computation, daydreaming, entertainment, bewilderment, dreaminess, entity, beguilement.
Meditation in a Sentence:
- She found peace through yoga and meditation.
- Visitors with a nervous disposition can view the results of the meditation from a safe distance on a monitor.
- After long study and meditation, Ammonius opened a school of philosophy in Alexandria.
- The novel is an extended meditation on art, love and loss.
- Some people think I’m weird doing meditation, but it works for me and that’s all that matters.
- Meditation allows you to enter a state of deep relaxation.
- With Seneca this resignation took the form of a constant meditation upon death.
- She swears by meditation as a way of relieving stress.
- Snow Quartz crystals have been used since ancient times as powerful healing objects and meditation tools, and to make medicinal elixirs.
- The meditation class will be timed so that it does not coincide with the noisier exercise classes.
- He is deep in meditation.
- This peaceful garden lends itself to meditation.
- There they sought redemption through prayer and meditation.
- He was deep in meditation and didn’t see me come in.
- There is little more to tell of his life of solitary meditation.
- Meditation involves focusing the mind on a single object or word.
- I left him deep in meditation.
- He stared out of the window in silent meditation.
- The prose works touch on retrospective topics or deal with subjects of deep meditation.
- A three month study showed that Transcendental Meditation was effective in reducing blood pressure in people with mildly elevated blood pressure.
- Let us spend a few moments in quiet meditation.
- The book is a meditation on the morality of art.
- A study of yoga leads naturally to meditation.
- Meditation is practised by some Eastern religions.
Meditation Meaning in Telugu and in Recognized sources
you may also like
- Meditation Meaning in Kannada
- Meditation Meaning in Punjabi
- Meditation Meaning in Tamil
- Meditation Meaning in Marathi
- Meditation Meaning in Urdu
- Meditation Meaning in Hindi
- Meditation Meaning in Bengali