Meditation Meaning in Bengali– ধ্যান, চিন্তন, চর্চা, আধ্যান, গাঢ় চিন্তা, বোধি।
Know Meditation in Bengali &
Meditation meaning in Bengali :
গাঢ় চিন্তা, বোধি, ধ্যান, চিন্তন, চর্চা, আধ্যান।
- the action or practice of meditating.
- a written or spoken discourse expressing considered thoughts on
contemplation, thought, study, cogitation, recollection,
consideration, practice, exercise, culture, cultivation, trance, contemplation.
disturbance, diversion, desperation, beguilement, entertainment,
bewilderment, deception, delusion, embarrassment, commend, computation,
daydreaming, dreaminess, entity, forgetfulness, glance, glimpse, distraction.
in a Sentence:
- She found peace through yoga and meditation.
- Snow Quartz crystals have been used since ancient times as
powerful healing objects and meditation tools, and to make medicinal elixirs.
- The meditation class will be timed so that it does not coincide
with the noisier exercise classes.
- This peaceful garden lends itself to meditation.
- There they sought redemption through prayer and meditation.
- He was deep in meditation and
didn’t see me come in.