Lose Meaning in Gujarati – ગુમાવો, નાશ, નુકસાન, ખોટ
Besides knowing lose – English to Gujarati Meaning , you will also know definition, Synonyms, Antonyms, use in a sentence and other uses of it.
Lose meaning in Gujarati
ગુમાવો, નાશ, નુકસાન, ખોટ
- be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something).
- become unable to find (something or someone)..
Lose Synonyms :
perish, down, collapse, mislay, draw, sink, miss out on, balk, forfeit, dawdle, squander, slattern, stray.
Lose in a Sentence :
- I always lose.
- Either win the horse or lose the saddle.
- The overweight woman is trying to lose weight but can’t seem to get rid of it.
- A Gujarati proverb advises, count not what is lost but what is left.
- To lose a friend is the greatest of all loses.
- A Basque proverb suggests that there is never trust without loss.
- After he got fired, they were afraid they would lose their home.
- During a race, horses often lose 15-20 pounds of body weight.
- If you win or lose, let it be on purpose.
- Fifty men were lost when the ship sank.
- Lose an hour in the morning, and you’ll spend all day looking for it.
- He didn’t lose at battle.
- Better lose the saddle than the horse.
- I think her biggest fear was that she’d lose him.
- I won’t lose you again.
- Lose an hour in the morning, and you’ll be all day hunting for it.
- Pains to get, care to keep, fear to lose.
- Paul lost his driver’s license for a year for driving while drunk.