Lose Meaning in Malay – kalah, mengalami kerugian
Besides Lose – English to Malay Meaning , you will also know Synonyms, definition, Antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Lose meaning in Malay
kalah, mengalami kerugian
- be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something).
- become unable to find (something or someone)..
Lose Synonyms :
dawdle, forfeit, draw, sink, miss out on, mislay, slattern, balk, collapse, squander, perish, down, stray.
Lose in a Sentence :
- I don’t want to lose again.
- Do you want to lose the game?
- In fact, no one want to lose in his life.
- But many people lose in achieving their goal.
- Everyone should try heart and soul to achieve his goal lest he should lose his target.
- Lose an hour in the morning, and you’ll be all day hunting for it.
- Pains to get, care to keep, fear to lose.
- After he got fired, they were afraid they would lose their home.
- The overweight woman is trying to lose weight but can’t seem to get rid of it.
- A Chinese proverb advises, count not what is lost but what is left.
- This show is about how to lose weight within a few day.
- During a race, horses often lose 15-20 pounds of body weight.
- If you win or lose, let it be on purpose.
- Fifty men were lost when the ship sank.
- Lose an hour in the morning, and you’ll spend all day looking for it.
- I won’t lose you again.
- I have nothing to lose in this situation.
- If you are on a quest to lose weight and stay in shape, let us introduce you to a potent weight loss drink– a steaming hot cup of garlic tea.
- He didn’t lose at battle.
- I think her biggest fear was that she’d lose him.
- He did not want to lose the battle but lost.
- Paul lost his driver’s license for a year for driving while drunk.
- I always lose.
- Either win the horse or lose the saddle.
- You have nothing to lose here.
- I don’t want to lose it anymore.
- To lose a friend is the greatest of all loses.
- A Basque proverb suggests that there is never trust without loss.
- Better lose the saddle than the horse.