Leadership Meaning & Definition – নেতৃত্ব, পরিচালনা, অধিনায়কত্ব.
Besides Leadership meaning in English you will also know other uses of it.
Leadership English Meaning : নেতৃত্ব, পরিচালনা, অধিনায়কত্ব
Leadership is the ability of an individual or a group of individuals to influence and guide followers or other members of an organization..
Leadership Synonyms :
Guidance, direction, authority, control, management, superintendence, supervision, organization, government,
dependent, inferior, junior, secondary, subject, subordinate, underling
Leadership in a Sentence :
- The military leadership have lifted martial law in several more towns.
- The country’s leadership is in crisis.
- He did research on group dynamics and leadership styles.
- His confident leadership inspired his followers.
- The party thrived under his leadership.
- He was praised for his firm leadership.
- The leadership has been unwilling to follow through the implications of these ideas.
- The leadership voted to purge the party of “hostile and anti-party elements”.
- He faces the toughest test of his leadership so far.
- There appears to be increasing support for the leadership to take a more aggressive stance.
- The party needs a different kind of leadership.
- He is a manager capable of leadership.
- Who will take over the leadership of the club?
- The leadership want to present a single slate of candidates to be approved in an open vote.
- What the company lacks is leadership.
- The leadership discussed a plan of economic measures to counter the effects of such a blockade.
Leadership Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
So, Leadership in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know