Jagged Meaning in English – having notches, roughed-edged.
Know Jagged Meaning in English & other usage.
nicked, ragged, craggy, spiky, spiked, barbed, pointed, irregular, broken, snaggy, rough, uneven
Jagged Meaning in different languages:
- Germany: gezackt
- Maori: ka tohaina
- Bangla: খাঁজকাটা
- Hindi: दांतेदार
- Italian: frastagliato
- French: déchiqueté
- Russian: зазубренный
- Spanish: dentado
- Arabic: مسنن
Usage of Jagged
- The sign was on a random piece of wood with jagged edges, like it had been broken off something.
- Innumerable kings lie tucked away here under these jagged tablets of black fudge.
- She was about to be impaled on jagged strips of metal.
- Many ships have been wrecked on the jagged reefs which fringe their base.
- The wall was topped with rolls of barbed wire and jagged ends of glass stuck into the eight-foot concrete slabs.
- The other side however is broken in about 4 parts and jagged bits of bone are sticking out.
- When such trend lines are smoothed, the jagged edges are sawn off.
- If several notes are present the flame is jagged by each.
- And interpreting images on the internet is, as many artists have taken as their very premise, a jagged and unstable project.
- They have just about sailed between the twin jagged rocks of Maastricht and recession.
- Both this and the cabaletta have a jagged melodic contour, alternating stepwise motion with leaps from chest to head register.
- Picasso worked from the photograph to create the blocked, jagged shapes he painted on canvas.
- Peering up at the jagged peak, the mountain climber prepared himself for the uneven climb up.
- The window had gone, and the floor was covered with jagged pieces of glass.
- Her imagination jagged with tumbling violent images of what he might do to her.
Jagged Meaning in English in Recognized sources
you may also know: