Jagged in a Sentence .
Jagged – having notches, roughed-edged.
Know Jagged in English & other usage.
Jagged in a Sentence
- The sign was on a random piece of wood with jagged edges, like it had been broken off something.
- Innumerable kings lie tucked away here under these jagged tablets of black fudge.
- When such trend lines are smoothed, the jagged edges are sawn off.
- If several notes are present the flame is jagged by each.
- And interpreting images on the internet is, as many artists have taken as their very premise, a jagged and unstable project.
- Peering up at the jagged peak, the mountain climber prepared himself for the uneven climb up.
- She was about to be impaled on jagged strips of metal.
- Many ships have been wrecked on the jagged reefs which fringe their base.
- The wall was topped with rolls of barbed wire and jagged ends of glass stuck into the eight-foot concrete slabs.
- The other side however is broken in about 4 parts and jagged bits of bone are sticking out.
- They have just about sailed between the twin jagged rocks of Maastricht and recession.
- Both this and the cabaletta have a jagged melodic contour, alternating stepwise motion with leaps from chest to head register.
- Picasso worked from the photograph to create the blocked, jagged shapes he painted on canvas.
- The window had gone, and the floor was covered with jagged pieces of glass.
- Her imagination jagged with tumbling violent images of what he might do to her.
nicked, ragged, craggy, spiky, spiked, barbed, pointed, irregular, broken, snaggy, rough, uneven
Jagged Meaning in different languages:
- Bangla: খাঁজকাটা
- Hindi: दांतेदार
- Italian: frastagliato
- French: déchiqueté
- Russian: зазубренный
- Germany: gezackt
- Maori: ka tohaina
- Spanish: dentado
- Arabic: مسنن
Jagged in a sentence in Recognized sources
you may also know: