having notches, roughed-edged.
nicked, pointed, irregular, broken, ragged, craggy, spiky, spiked, barbed, snaggy, rough, uneven
Jagged Meaning in different languages:
Maori: ka tohaina
Usage of Jagged
- The other side however is broken in about 4 parts and jagged bits of bone are sticking out.
- The sign was on a random piece of wood with jagged edges, like it had been broken off something.
- And interpreting images on the internet is, as many artists have taken as their very premise, a jagged and unstable project.
- Picasso worked from the photograph to create the blocked, jagged shapes he painted on canvas.
- Both this and the cabaletta have a jagged melodic contour, alternating stepwise motion with leaps from chest to head register.