Itinerant Meaning in Bengali – ভ্রমণকারী , ভ্রাম্যমান, ভ্রমণশীল,
Besides Itinerant meaning in Bengali you will also know other uses of it.
Itinerant meaning in Bengali: ভ্রমণকারী, ভ্রাম্যমান, ভ্রমণশীল
travelling from place to place.
Itinerant Synonyms :
Travelling, peripatetic, wandering, wayfaring, roving, roaming, rambling, touring, nomadic, gypsy, migrant, migratory, ambulatory ,vagrant
Itinerant in a Sentence:
- The itinerant returned with new resolves to agitate at the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting in 1758.
- The itinerant evangelists, however, often preached to large crowds outdoors.
- Itinerant ranching reached its peak in the 1880 s.
- He was one of the old school, not exactly sleeping under hedges, but an itinerant caddie.
- Most local news directors are transients, moving from market to market like itinerant baseball players.
- The itinerant peddlers had packed away their beadwork and knickknacks, folded their tents or shut their booths, and departed.
- Nog is a mysterious itinerant who sells the narrator a foam-rubber octopus, and whose name he adopts as an alias.
- But times are hard, and bands of itinerant jugglers and acrobats have gone before them, picking the villages clean.
- Now it would command television crews, gangs of itinerant Press men and jolly serious ball by ball radio commentary.
- Farmers fled to work as itinerant merchants; the amount of cultivated grain land shrank from 12,350 acres to less than 5,000.
- The use of itinerant magistrates gradually increased, making prosecutions more convenient.
- Varley was one of a number of itinerant lay evangelists who emerged after the 1858-9 religious revival.
- Two years later the itinerant returned to attack Garden outright for allowing laxity and not promoting the preaching of grace.
Itinerant Meaning in Bengali and in Recognized sources
You may also know: