Invasion Meaning in Bengali – আক্রমণ, বহিরাক্রমণ, শত্রুর অনুপ্রবেশ
Know Invasion in Bengali & other languages.
Invasion meaning in bengali :
আক্রমণ, বহিরাক্রমণ, শত্রুর অনুপ্রবেশ
- an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
- an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
- an unwelcome intrusion into another’s domain.
Incursion, attack on, intrusion, storming of, overrunning of, foray into, blitz on, push into, thrust into, descent on, sortie into, sally against/into, advance on/into, richness, inflow, assault on, raid on, invasion of, influx, flux, inundation, income, wealth, inrush, rush, affluence, stream, profusion, inpouring, flood, ingress.
defense, repulsion, submission, effluence, efflux, emigration, surrender, retreat, resistance, outpouring, outflow, exodus, flight
Invasion in a Sentence:
- She was annoyed at his invasion.
- Latest reports are of a full-scale military invasion.
- The air force counterattacked and repelled the invasion.
- The leaflets stoked up fears of an invasion.
- In an attempt to stop an invasion, the villagers built a tall fort to protect against the enemy’s force.
- The invasion left a legacy of hatred and fear.
- The invasion on land was supported by bombers in the air.
- Although they couldn’t stop the city’s invasion, the local military tried their best to fend off the attackers.
- These phone calls are a gross invasion of privacy.
- Since the US invasion the president’s reputation has nosedived.
- After the invasion, people were forbidden to fly their national flag.
- The D-Day invasion was a concerted exercise by the armed forces of Britain, the US and Canada.
- There has been a hardening of government policy since the invasion.
- He has warned some of his more gung ho generals about the consequences of an invasion.
Invasion Meaning in Bengali and in Recognized sources
You may also know