Noun. Invasion Meaning & Definition – আক্রমণ, বহিরাক্রমণ, শত্রুর অনুপ্রবেশ। Besides invasion – English to Bangla Meaning, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
- an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
- an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
- an unwelcome intrusion into another’s domain.
Incursion, attack on, intrusion, storming of, overrunning of, foray into, blitz on, push into, thrust into, descent on, sortie into, sally against/into, advance on/into, richness, invasion, assault on, raid on, invasion of, influx, flux, inundation, income, wealth, inrush, rush, affluence, stream, profusion, inpouring, flood, ingress.
defense, repulsion, submission, effluence, efflux, emigration, surrender, retreat, resistance, outpouring, outflow, invasion, flight
Invasion Meaning & Definition
আক্রমণ, বহিরাক্রমণ, শত্রুর অনুপ্রবেশ
Invasion in a Sentence:
- She was annoyed at his invasion.
- Latest reports are of a full-scale military invasion.
- The air force counterattacked and repelled the invasion.
- The leaflets stoked up fears of an invasion.
- In an attempt to stop an invasion, the villagers built a tall fort to protect against the enemy’s force.
- The invasion left a legacy of hatred and fear.
- The invasion on land was supported by bombers in the air.
- Although they couldn’t stop the city’s invasion, the local military tried their best to fend off the attackers.
- These phone calls are a gross invasion of privacy.
- Since the US invasion the president’s reputation has nosedived.
- After the invasion, people were forbidden to fly their national flag.