Besides integrity meaning in bengali you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Verb form: Integrate, Adjective form: integrated
Bengali meaning of integrity: সততা, সাধুতা, অখণ্ডতা, ন্যায়পরায়ণতা, বিশুদ্ধতা, সম্পূর্ণতা,
- the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. .
- the state of being whole and undivided.
- the condition of being unified or sound in construction.
- internal consistency or lack of corruption in electronic data.
fairness, probity, rectitude, fidelity, morality, unity, integrality, indivisibility, wholeness, oneness, purity, holiness, virginity, completeness, entirety, decontamination, virginhood, completion, thoroughness, finishing, honesty, integrity, probity, righteousness, conscience, sanctity, righteousness, honesty, rectitude, morality, uprightness, integrity
dishonesty, division, fragility, deceit, corruption, disgrace, dishonor, incompleteness
Usage of integrity:
- We are fortunate in the ability and integrity of our Federal judges and attorneys.
- I have an abiding faith in their capacity, integrity and high purpose.
- She looked for an employer who had integrity and valued its employees as well as the planet.
- I have no reason to doubt the integrity of any one in this office.
- They performed their present office with integrity and judgment.
- The engineers were concerned about the structural integrity of the dam wall.
- Integrity is a quality that makes for a successful individual.
- An integer or two would be more useful to maintain the integrity of the House.
- I was much interested in preserving the integrity of my neck.
- Integrity is an important quality for an employee to exhibit.
- This delighted Allis, for she had full confidence in Gaynor’s integrity and good sense.