Integrity Meaning in Bengali – সততা, সাধুতা, অখণ্ডতা, ন্যায়পরায়ণতা, বিশুদ্ধতা, সম্পূর্ণতা,
Besides integrity meaning in bengali you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Verb form: Integrate, Adjective form: integrated
- the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. .
- the state of being whole and undivided.
- the condition of being unified or sound in construction.
- internal consistency or lack of corruption in electronic data.
fairness, probity, rectitude, fidelity, morality, unity, integrality, indivisibility, wholeness, oneness, purity, holiness, virginity, completeness, entirety, decontamination, virginhood, completion, thoroughness, finishing, honesty, integrity, probity, righteousness, conscience, sanctity, righteousness, honesty, rectitude, morality, uprightness, integrity
dishonesty, division, fragility, deceit, corruption, disgrace, dishonor, incompleteness
Usage of integrity:
- We are fortunate in the ability and integrity of our Federal judges and attorneys.
- I have an abiding faith in their capacity, integrity and high purpose.
- She looked for an employer who had integrity and valued its employees as well as the planet.
- I have no reason to doubt the integrity of any one in this office.
- They performed their present office with integrity and judgment.
- The word integrity evolved from the Latin adjective integer, meaning whole or complete.
- A person who has integrity lives his or her values in relationships with coworkers, customers, and stakeholders.
- You may be surprised to learn that integrity is demonstrated in large ways and in small daily activities and practices.
- We aspire to be in integrity with what we believe but sometimes, we mess up.
- The engineers were concerned about the structural integrity of the dam wall.
- Integrity is a quality that makes for a successful individual.
- An integer or two would be more useful to maintain the integrity of the House.
- Integrity is revealed when people act virtuously regardless of circumstance or consequences.
- We desperately need more integrity from bosses far and wide.
- The good news about integrity is that we’re not born with it—or without it—which means that it’s a behavior-based virtue we can cultivate over time.
- I was much interested in preserving the integrity of my neck.
- Integrity is an important quality for an employee to exhibit.
- This delighted Allis, for she had full confidence in Gaynor’s integrity and good sense.