Integration meaning in Bengali – বিভিন্ন উপাদানের মিলন, বিভিন্ন উপাদানের একীভবন, বিভিন্ন উপাদানের একীকরণ
Besides integration Bengali Meaning you will also know synonyms, definition, uses in a sentence etc.
Verb form: Integrate, Adjective form: integrated
- the finding of an integral or integrals.
- the action or process of integrating.
concatenation, combination, meshing, homogenization, homogenizing, amalgamation, coalescing, assimilation, incorporation, unification, consolidation, merger, fusing, blending.
separation, segregation, disunion, division, divorce
Usage of integration:
- It contains the three elements; integration, differentiation and equilibration.
- A few years ago, the city mayor expressly acknowledged the level of integration of Turkish business people there into the wider community.
- Yet if integration under Symington was slow, it was also inevitable.
- But those who support the scheme have also suggested that it could be used to promote integration and reduce religious intolerance.
- For the services the turbulent era of integration had begun.
- Integration can be used to find areas, volumes, central points and many useful things.
- Integration is like filling a tank from a tap.
- Social integration does not mean forced assimilation.
- The most commonly used indicator of social integration is social network.
- One useful aid for integration is the theorem known as integration by parts.
- But there was to be no easy road to integration for the service.
- That process of integration is clearly a work in progress.
- Integration is the mother, nurse, and protector of the individual.
- Common database approach is used for system integration within organizations.
- Block-chain can be viewed as the next step in the integration evolution.
- Their characters have provided for what are known as differentiation and integration.
- The processes of diffusion were in pain—the integration is joy again.
- Support for these integrations is provided by the Home Assistant community.