Insurance Meaning in English – বীমা, বিমাপত্র, বিমার টাকা, বিমার কিশতি . Noun. Besides Insurance – English to English dictionary, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of Insurance
- a thing providing protection against a possible eventuality.
- an arrangement by which a company or the state undertakes to provide a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a specified premium.
indemnity, safeguard, safety measure, warranty, backstop, assurance, protection, defence, provision, preventive measure, immunity, guarantee, shelter, security, precaution, indemnification (financial), surety.
Insurance Meaning & Definition
বীমা, বিমাপত্র, বিমার টাকা, বিমার কিশতি
Insurance in a Sentence
- Tax and insurance are deducted from your wages.
- Expensive bicycles are only insurable at great cost because bicycle theft is so common.
- Do you have life insurance?
- You should insure all your valuables before you leave on vacation in case something happens while you’re away.
- Sheila found some work as a secretary in an insurance company.
- In fact, we don’t have insurance.
- I lost my health insurance.
- Your father took out insurance to cover the mortgage.
- I read somewhere that Jennifer Lopez recently insured her bum for a million dollars.
- So, I bought another safety lock as an additional insurance against thieves.
- So, the insurance company will refund any amount due to you.
- It is too early to say whether insurance premiums will be affected.
- Thanks to our medical insurance, her treatments have been totally free.
- Health care in Moldova is paid for by the state, not by private insurance companies.
- So, buy an insurance policy that covers accidental damage .
- In fact, I don’t have insurance.
- After I had a fire in my home and received a settlement, my insurance company raised my rates.
- So, people without insurance had to pay for their own repairs.
Insurance English Meaning and also in Recognized sources
So, Insurance in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia