Instead Meaning in Kannada – ಬದಲಾಗಿ, ಬದಲಿಗೆ, ಪರ್ಯಾಯವಾಗಿ, ಪ್ರತಿಯಾಗಿ .
Besides Instead Meaning in Kannada, you will also know definition, Synonyms, Antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Instead Meaning in Kannada
ಪರ್ಯಾಯವಾಗಿ, ಪ್ರತಿಯಾಗಿ, ಬದಲಾಗಿ, ಬದಲಿಗೆ
- as a substitute or alternative to; in place of.
- as an alternative or substitute.
Ergo, rather, hence, Option, therefore, sooner, Alternatively, quite, or else, sort of, kinda, kind of, preferably
Instead in a sentence :
- Instead, they had talked about the house and how she would assume responsibilities.
- If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.
- She left him there to think about his actions – only he would probably stew on hers instead.
- Instead of working hard at her lessons, Mary spends her time building a castle in the air.
- The government wants more people to use public transport instead of private cars.
- He is too busy, let me go instead.
- Instead, she collected a few small photos and arranged them all in one frame.
- Centrifugal machines are connected to the motor drive directly instead of through a gearbox.
- If only she’d been called ‘Camilla’ or ‘Flavia’ instead of the prosaic ‘Jane’.
- The fact that they were expecting two babies instead of one made it more of a challenge.
- He just breezed in as if he’d only been away a day instead of ten years.
- Instead of injecting drugs into toes, they mainlined themselves under the tongue.
- Instead she accepted the entire package at face value.
- Instead of complaining about it, I’m just gonna go in every day and give it my all.
- There’s no coffee – would you like a cup of tea instead?
- What if Señor Medena had three boys instead of three girls?
- I can’t imagine why you chose Allen instead.
- Will you go to the party instead of me?
- Instead of simply punishing them, the system encourages offenders to modify their behaviour.
- Let’ s go for a walk instead of playing video games.
- When we bought our house, we did our own conveyancing instead of using a lawyer.
- It maddens me that she was chosen instead of me!
- Instead of defending traditional values, the church frequently seems weak-kneed and irresolute.
Instead Meaning in Kannada and in Recognized sources
You may also know:
- ,, , , ,