Influx Meaning in Kannada – ಒಳಹರಿವು, ನುಗ್ಗಲು, ಅಂತಃಪ್ರವಾಹ. Noun. Besides Influx – English to Kannada, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
- an arrival or entry of large numbers of people or things.
- inflow of water into a river, lake, or the sea.
- a flowing or coming in
Influx meaning in Kannada
ಒಳಹರಿವು, ನುಗ್ಗಲು, ಅಂತಃಪ್ರವಾಹ
stream, intrusion, inflow, incursion, rush, inrush, affluence, ingress, flux, inpouring, income, flood, invasion, inundation.
Know Antonyms also
outpouring, flight, effluence, emigration, outflow, efflux, exodus.
Influx in a Sentence
- The influx of winter visitors adds to the wealth of the city.
- It is probably as much to do with an influx of younger golfers and a falling away of the old guard.
- During the 18th century there was a great influx of English colonists, and in 1714 the first English church was erected.
- The influx of tourists has reached its summer peak.
- The influx of refugees irritated the residents of Pusan.
- Turkey is expecting an influx of several thousand refugees over the next few days.
- The company has had a sudden influx of capital.
- A critical factor appears to be the enhanced influx of external calcium which is taken up by the stores with two consequences.
- The country sealed its borders to prevent the influx of illegal immigrants.
- Textile workers favoured protection because they feared an influx of cheap cloth.
- Canada, despite all its recent influx of NBA talent, is currently No.
- The sudden influx of visitors is straining hotels in the town to the limit.
- The hotel has received a large influx of guests.
- The festival is accompanied by a huge influx of tourists.
- Despite this seemingly unattractive situation, there was a large influx of mining companies prospecting in the country in the late sixties.
- They didn’t know how they were going to cope with the sudden influx of refugees.
- The city is preparing for a large influx of tourists this summer.
- In the changed post-war conditions there was a great influx of civil servants into the political parties.