Influx Meaning in Bengali– অন্তঃপ্রবাহ, অন্ত:প্রবিষ্ট বস্তু, কোনো স্থানে লোকজনের ক্রমাগত আগমন, কোনো স্থানে জিনিসপত্রের আমদানী,
Besides Influx – English to Bengali you will also know other uses like synonyms, definition, in a sentence etc.
Influx meaning in bengali : অন্ত:প্রবিষ্ট বস্তু, কোনো স্থানে লোকজনের ক্রমাগত আগমন, অন্তঃপ্রবাহ
- inflow of water into a river, lake, or the sea.
- an arrival or entry of large numbers of people or things.
- a flowing or coming in
inflow, inpouring, inrush, affluence, flux, income, inundation, invasion, intrusion rush, stream, flood, incursion, ingress
outflow, efflux, outpouring, effluence, emigration, exodus, flight
Influx in a Sentence:
- The city is preparing for a large influx of tourists this summer.
- They didn’t know how they were going to cope with the sudden influx of refugees.
- The influx of tourists has reached its summer peak.
- In the changed post-war conditions there was a great influx of civil servants into the political parties.
- Textile workers favoured protection because they feared an influx of cheap cloth.
- Despite this seemingly unattractive situation, there was a large influx of mining companies prospecting in the country in the late sixties.
- The influx of winter visitors adds to the wealth of the city.
- Turkey is expecting an influx of several thousand refugees over the next few days.
- The sudden influx of visitors is straining hotels in the town to the limit.
- It is probably as much to do with an influx of younger golfers and a falling away of the old guard.
- The company has had a sudden influx of capital.
- The festival is accompanied by a huge influx of tourists.
- Canada, despite all its recent influx of NBA talent, is currently No.
- The hotel has received a large influx of guests.
- A critical factor appears to be the enhanced influx of external calcium which is taken up by the stores with two consequences.
- The country sealed its borders to prevent the influx of illegal immigrants.
- The influx of refugees irritated the residents of Pusan.
- During the 18th century there was a great influx of English colonists, and in 1714 the first English church was erected.