Influence synonym – domination, potency, impact.
Know Influence in English & other usage.
domination, potency, impact, strength, stranglehold, efficacy, force, prestige, status, dignity, standing, glory, effectiveness.
Definition of influence :
the capacity to have an effect on the character .
Influence Meaning in different languages
- Arabic : تأثير
- Russian : оказать влияние
- Spanish : influencia
- Bengali : প্রভাব
- Tamil : செல்வாக்கு
- Italian : influenza
- German : beeinflussen
- Maori : awhi
- French : influence
dissuade, incapacity, retard, beginning, cause, triviality, origin, powerlessness, unimportance, impotence, commencement, prevent, hinder, discourage, insignificance, subordination, inhibit.
Influence in a sentence :
- Since they would influence my decisions, my mother told me to choose my friends wisely.
- This area was formerly within the sphere of influence of the US.
- It is ludicrous to suggest that I was driving under the influence of alcohol.
- The decisions we take now may influence the course of events in the future.
- The influence of opposites is felt in practical life.
- Our visual arts teacher had great influence over our love for the fine artwork.
- He exerted considerable influence on the thinking of the scientific community on these issues.
- Is it because his will may be loose from the influence of motives?
- He accused foreign nations of having a hidden agenda to harm French influence.
- Her Friends and Her Influence in Politics and Literature.
- Does it leave them free to depart from the influence of motives?
- During his tenure as dean, he had a real influence on the students.
- Her influence made me a better person.
- Freudian theory has had a great influence on psychology.
- Pork-barrel politicians hand out rents to win votes and influence people.
- The family never quite regained its former influence.
- France has greatly extended its influence in world affairs.
- Foreign domination had a malign influence on local politics.
Influence synonym in Recognized Sources
you may also know:
- Influence Antonym
- Influence in a sentence
- Influence Definition
- Influence meaning in English
- Influence meaning in Kannada
- Influence meaning in Punjabi
- Influence meaning in Marathi
- Influence Meaning in Telugu
- Influence Meaning in Urdu
- Influence Meaning in Tamil
- Influence Meaning in Bengali
- Influence Meaning in Hindi