Influence meaning in kannada : ಪ್ರಭಾವ .
Know Influence in kannada & other usage.
Influence meaning in kannada :
Influence Definition in English : the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behaviour of someone or something, or the effect itself.
Influence Meaning in different languages
- French : influence
- Spanish : influencia
- Italian : influenza
- Bengali : প্রভাব
- Tamil : செல்வாக்கு
- Arabic : تأثير
- German : beeinflussen
- Maori : awhi
- Russian : оказать влияние
domination, effectiveness, potency, stranglehold, efficacy, force, prestige, status, dignity, standing, glory, sway, impact, strength.
prevent, hinder, incapacity, retard, beginning, cause, insignificance, origin, powerlessness, unimportance, impotence, commencement, discourage, dissuade, source, subordination, inhibit, triviality.
Influence in a sentence :
- Our visual arts teacher had great influence over our love for the fine artwork.
- He exerted considerable influence on the thinking of the scientific community on these issues.
- Is it because his will may be loose from the influence of motives?
- He accused foreign nations of having a hidden agenda to harm French influence.
- Her Friends and Her Influence in Politics and Literature.
- Pork-barrel politicians hand out rents to win votes and influence people.
- The family never quite regained its former influence.
- France has greatly extended its influence in world affairs.
- Foreign domination had a malign influence on local politics.
- Does it leave them free to depart from the influence of motives?
- During his tenure as dean, he had a real influence on the students.
- Her influence made me a better person.
- Freudian theory has had a great influence on psychology.
- Since they would influence my decisions, my mother told me to choose my friends wisely.
- This area was formerly within the sphere of influence of the US.
- It is ludicrous to suggest that I was driving under the influence of alcohol.
- The decisions we take now may influence the course of events in the future.
- The influence of opposites is felt in practical life.
Influence meaning in kannada & in Recognized Sources
you may also know:
- Influence Antonym
- Influence Synonym
- Influence in a sentence
- Influence Definition
- Influence meaning in English
- Influence meaning in Punjabi
- Influence meaning in Marathi
- Influence Meaning in Telugu
- Influence Meaning in Urdu
- Influence Meaning in Tamil
- Influence Meaning in Bengali
- Influence Meaning in Hindi