Influence meaning in Hindi : प्रभाव , शक्ति , प्रतिष्ठा , बोलबाला .
Know Influence in Hindi & other usage.
Influence meaning in Hindi :
प्रभाव , शक्ति , प्रतिष्ठा , बोलबाला .
Influence Definition in English : the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behaviour of someone or something, or the effect itself.
Influence Meaning in different languages
Arabic : تأثير
Bengali : প্রভাব
Italian : influenza
French : influence
German : beeinflussen
Maori : awhi
Spanish : influencia
Russian : оказать влияние
Hindi : प्रभाव
Tamil : செல்வாக்கு
effect, impact, impression, efficacy, force, power, strength, energy, potency, prestige, status, dignity, standing, glory, sway, stranglehold, domination, vogue, effectiveness, pathos.
deter, discourage, dissuade, hinder, impede, inhibit, insignificance, origin, powerlessness, source, start, triviality, unimportance, weakness, subordination, impotence, prevent, restrain, retard, beginning, cause, commencement, incapacity, inferiority.
Influence in a sentence :
- France has greatly extended its influence in world affairs.
- Her Friends and Her Influence in Politics and Literature.
- Pork-barrel politicians hand out rents to win votes and influence people.
- The family never quite regained its former influence.
- Foreign domination had a malign influence on local politics.
- It is ludicrous to suggest that I was driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Does it leave them free to depart from the influence of motives?
- During his tenure as dean, he had a real influence on the students.
- This area was formerly within the sphere of influence of the US.
- The decisions we take now may influence the course of events in the future.
- The influence of opposites is felt in practical life.
- Our visual arts teacher had great influence over our love for the fine artwork.
- He exerted considerable influence on the thinking of the scientific community on these issues.
- Is it because his will may be loose from the influence of motives?
- He accused foreign nations of having a hidden agenda to harm French influence.
- Her influence made me a better person.
- Freudian theory has had a great influence on psychology.
- Since they would influence my decisions, my mother told me to choose my friends wisely.
Influence meaning in Hindi & in Recognized Sources
you may also know: