Influence meaning in English : the capacity to have an effect on the character .
Know Influence in English & other usage.
Influence meaning in English :
the capacity to have an effect on the character .
Influence Meaning in different languages
- French : influence
- Bengali : প্রভাব
- Tamil : செல்வாக்கு
- Arabic : تأثير
- German : beeinflussen
- Maori : awhi
- Russian : оказать влияние
- Spanish : influencia
- Italian : influenza
domination, stranglehold, efficacy, force, prestige, status, dignity, standing, glory, effectiveness, potency, impact, strength.
prevent, hinder, origin, powerlessness, unimportance, impotence, commencement, discourage, dissuade, incapacity, retard, beginning, cause, insignificance, subordination, inhibit, triviality.
Influence in a sentence :
- He accused foreign nations of having a hidden agenda to harm French influence.
- Her Friends and Her Influence in Politics and Literature.
- Pork-barrel politicians hand out rents to win votes and influence people.
- The family never quite regained its former influence.
- France has greatly extended its influence in world affairs.
- Foreign domination had a malign influence on local politics.
- Does it leave them free to depart from the influence of motives?
- During his tenure as dean, he had a real influence on the students.
- Her influence made me a better person.
- Freudian theory has had a great influence on psychology.
- Since they would influence my decisions, my mother told me to choose my friends wisely.
- This area was formerly within the sphere of influence of the US.
- It is ludicrous to suggest that I was driving under the influence of alcohol.
- The decisions we take now may influence the course of events in the future.
- The influence of opposites is felt in practical life.
- Our visual arts teacher had great influence over our love for the fine artwork.
- He exerted considerable influence on the thinking of the scientific community on these issues.
- Is it because his will may be loose from the influence of motives?
Influence meaning in English & in Recognized Sources
you may also know: