Influence in a sentence – Her influence made me a better person.
Know Influence in a sentence & other usage.
Influence Definition :
the capacity to have an effect on the character .
Influence Meaning in different languages
- Arabic : تأثير
- German : beeinflussen
- Maori : awhi
- French : influence
- Russian : оказать влияние
- Spanish : influencia
- Bengali : প্রভাব
- Tamil : செல்வாக்கு
- Italian : influenza
domination, potency, impact, strength, stranglehold, efficacy, force, prestige, status, dignity, standing, glory, effectiveness.
dissuade, incapacity, retard, beginning, cause, insignificance, subordination, inhibit, triviality, origin, powerlessness, unimportance, impotence, commencement, prevent, hinder, discourage.
Influence in a sentence :
- Does it leave them free to depart from the influence of motives?
- During his tenure as dean, he had a real influence on the students.
- Her influence made me a better person.
- Freudian theory has had a great influence on psychology.
- Since they would influence my decisions, my mother told me to choose my friends wisely.