Induction Synonym : Introduction, prolegomenon, inductance, Introductory, installation, installations, plenum, prompting, inductee, actuation, floatation, prophethood, inductee, Enforcement, inductance, prompting.
What is induction? – the action or process of inducting someone to a post or organization.
Know definition of induction & other usage.
- the action or process of inducting someone to a post or organization.
- the process or action of bringing about or giving rise to something.
elimination, ending, finale, closure, detail, breakup, ensue, dissolution, disbanding, expulsion, habit, swan, song, resignation, end, finish, blackballing, rejection.
Induction Meaning in other languages :
- Maori : whakangungu
- French : induction
- Arabic : الحث (alhuthu)
- Italian : induzione
- Russian : индукционный (induktsionnyy)
- Bengali: আনয়ন (Ānaẏana)
- Spanish : inducción
- German : Induktion
Induction in a Sentence
- The induction into values and beliefs is here very low-key with the emphasis on personal search.
- Proofs are mainly simple structural inductions.
- Doubt will be cast on the validity and justifiability of the principle of induction.
- In vivo cytogenetic studies suggested the induction of chromosome damage in Chinese hamster bone marrow cells.
- The theatre is equipped with an induction loop for the hard of hearing.
- The singer’s induction into the Hall of Fame was an extravagant affair.
- Because she was preparing for induction, the young scholar was practicing her speech.
- Women who have an induction are less likely to need a C-section than women who wait for labor to start on its own.
- The foregoing justification of induction is quite unacceptable, as David Hume conclusively demonstrated as long ago as the mid-eighteenth century.
- There will be special areas with induction loop facilities for the hard of hearing and sign language interpreters will be on hand.
- The falsificationist, by contrast, recognizes the limitation of induction and the subservience of observation to theory.
- These effects include the induction of chromosomal aberrations and sister chromatid exchange.
- One should be aware of the induction of cardiac arrhythmia in older people or those with such a predisposition.
- They were engaged before the relocation and given their induction training in a nearby hotel.
- Less trivial examples will be more complicated, but the roles played by observation, induction and deduction remain essentially the same.
- Now x, y, z are unambiguous by induction hypothesis.
- When a patient is in surgery, a gas bag icon indicates induction, and a scalpel represents incision.
- Induction cooking saves energy in a number of ways.
Induction Synonym in Recognized sources
you may also know:
- Induction Meaning in Urdu – induction – Urdu Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Hindi – Induction Hindi Meaning
- Induction Antonym
- Induction Meaning in English – Induction – English Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Telugu – induction – Telugu Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Kannada – Induction- Kannada Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Malayalam – Induction – Malayalam Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Punjabi – Induction – Punjabi Meaning
- What is induction? – definition of induction
- Induction in a Sentence
- Induction Meaning in Marathi – Induction – Marathi Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Bengali – Induction Bengali Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Tamil – Induction – Tamil Meaning