Induction Meaning in Bengali – আনয়ন, আবেশন, প্রস্তাবনা, গ্রহণ, ভূমিকা, আরোহ, প্রবর্তন, প্রতিষ্ঠা।
Know Induction in Bengali & other usage.
Induction meaning in Bengali : আনয়ন, আবেশন, প্রস্তাবনা, গ্রহণ, ভূমিকা, আরোহ, প্রবর্তন, প্রতিষ্ঠা।
Definition of Induction :
- the action or process of inducting someone to a post or organization.
- the process or action of bringing about or giving rise to something.
Induction Synonym :
actuation, floatation, prompting, Introduction, prolegomenon, Introductory, installation, inductance, installations, inductee, inductance, inductee, inductance, plenum, prompting, Enforcement, prophethood.
breakup, closure, detail, disbanding, dissolution, elimination, ending, ensue, finale, habit, swan, song, resignation, end, finish, blackballing, expulsion, rejection.
Induction Meaning in other languages:
- Maori : whakangungu
- Russian : индукционный (induktsionnyy)
- German : Induktion
- Arabic : الحث (alhuthu)
- Italian : induzione
- Bengali: আনয়ন (Ānaẏana)
- Spanish : inducción
- French : induction
Induction in a Sentence
- The falsificationist, by contrast, recognizes the limitation of induction and the subservience of observation to theory.
- These effects include the induction of chromosomal aberrations and sister chromatid exchange.
- The foregoing justification of induction is quite unacceptable, as David Hume conclusively demonstrated as long ago as the mid-eighteenth century.
- They were engaged before the relocation and given their induction training in a nearby hotel.
- Induction cooking saves energy in a number of ways.
- The induction into values and beliefs is here very low-key with the emphasis on personal search.
- Because she was preparing for induction, the young scholar was practicing her speech.
- Less trivial examples will be more complicated, but the roles played by observation, induction and deduction remain essentially the same.
- One should be aware of the induction of cardiac arrhythmia in older people or those with such a predisposition.
- Women who have an induction are less likely to need a C-section than women who wait for labor to start on its own.
- Now x, y, z are unambiguous by induction hypothesis.
- When a patient is in surgery, a gas bag icon indicates induction, and a scalpel represents incision.
- There will be special areas with induction loop facilities for the hard of hearing and sign language interpreters will be on hand.
- Proofs are mainly simple structural inductions.
- Doubt will be cast on the validity and justifiability of the principle of induction.
- In vivo cytogenetic studies suggested the induction of chromosome damage in Chinese hamster bone marrow cells.
- The theatre is equipped with an induction loop for the hard of hearing.
- The singer’s induction into the Hall of Fame was an extravagant affair.
Induction Meaning in Bengali and in Recognized sources
you may also know:
- Induction Meaning in Urdu – induction – Urdu Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Hindi – Induction Hindi Meaning
- Induction Antonym
- Induction in a Sentence
- Induction Meaning in Punjabi – Induction – Punjabi Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Marathi – Induction – Marathi Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Tamil – Induction – Tamil Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Telugu – induction – Telugu Meaning
- Induction Synonym
- What is induction? – definition of induction
- Induction Meaning in English – Induction – English Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Kannada – Induction- Kannada Meaning
- Induction Meaning in Malayalam – Induction – Malayalam Meaning