Indeed Meaning in Bengali – প্রকৃতপক্ষে, বাস্তবিকপক্ষে, বস্তুত, সত্যই, যথার্থই .
Know Indeed in Bengali & other usage.
Indeed meaning in Bengali :
প্রকৃতপক্ষে, বাস্তবিকপক্ষে, বস্তুত, সত্যই, যথার্থই .
- used to emphasize a statement or response confirming something already suggested. .
- used to introduce a further and stronger or more surprising point.
- used in a response to express interest, surprise, or contempt.
actually, really, in reality, as it happens/happened, certainly, surely, for sure, undeniably, significantly, distinctly, outstandingly, uncommonly, unusually, decidedly, particularly, eminently, supremely, highly, remarkably, really, truly,
moderately, slightly, by no means.
Indeed in a Sentence:
- Indeed, it could be the worst environmental disaster in Western Europe this century.
- I was indeed very glad to hear the news.
- When I assured him we were indeed speaking on a secure line he took a deep breath.
- A friend in need is a friend in indeed.
- This was indeed the most memorable day of my life.
- I drove slowly around the circle to make sure the site previously occupied by the California motor home was indeed vacant.
- Kiera was well indeed if she were able to send a man like this to Evelyn’s door looking for advice.
- I was annoyed, indeed furious, over what happened.
- I didn’t mind.Indeed, I was pleased.
- Life for Annie must have been very exciting indeed!
- Indeed, there are a few perks.
- It is indeed a remarkable achievement.
- ‘A lot of people find it very difficult indeed to give up smoking.’–‘Oh yes. I used to smoke nearly sixty a day.’.
- He’d be able to read her mind and confirm she was indeed intent on destroying the gateway between the realms.
- It is indeed an honour to serve my country in such an esteemed position.
- The blood tests prove that Vince is indeed the father
- He showed indeed none of the avaricious temper so common among the politicians of the time.
- Later, he admitted that the payments had indeed been made.
- These names, indeed, continue even after the Pisan family of Lacon-Massa had by marriage succeeded to the judicature.
- That was indeed a pretty kettle of fish.
- He was a very fine man,indeed I’ll go further,he was the most courageous man I ever knew.
Indeed Meaning in Bengali and in Recognized sources
You may also know:
- Indeed Meaning in Kannada
- Indeed Meaning in Punjabi
- Indeed Meaning in Marathi
- Indeed Meaning in Telugu
- Indeed Meaning in Tamil
- Indeed Meaning in Urdu
- Indeed Meaning in Hindi