Incursion Meaning in Bengali– বহিরাক্রমণ, শত্রুর অনুপ্রবেশ, হঠাৎ আক্রমণ হানা
Know Incursion in Bengali & other languages.
Incursion meaning in bengali :
শত্রুর অনুপ্রবেশ, হঠাৎ আক্রমণ হানা, বহিরাক্রমণ
- an invasion or attack, especially a sudden or brief one.
- a hostile entrance into a territory.
- an entering in or into (something, such as an activity or undertaking).
- an occasion when people suddenly involve themselves in another person’s private situation
- a sudden and unwanted entrance to a place or area controlled by others, esp. in a military attack
invasion, attack on, assault on, raid on, invasion of, influx, flux, inundation, intrusion, storming of, overrunning of, foray into, blitz on, push into, thrust into, descent on, sortie into, sally against/into, advance on/into, richness, inflow, income, wealth, inrush, rush, affluence, stream, profusion, inpouring, flood, ingress.
defense, resistance, repulsion, submission, effluence, efflux, emigration, surrender, retreat, outpouring, outflow, exodus, flight
Incursion in a Sentence:
- After spending the winter in organizing a cavalry force, he made a successful incursion into Lydia in the spring of 395.
- The incursion of whiteflies into the area could damage crops.
- Mass media culture has made an incursion into the formerly isolated Karoo.
- Serious incursions from the colliers occurred in 1727, 1731, 1735 and 1738.
- Despite having few weapons, the farmers were able to fight off a military incursion from the king’s forces.
- Does this incursion upon individual liberty without consent serve a worthwhile purpose or rest upon some important principle?
- Locals regarded it as a provocative incursion.
- There were repeated marine incursions which brought the occasional marine animals into the fossil assemblages.
- The serenity of Swedish literature was rudely shaken about 1884 by an incursion of realism and by a stream of novel and violent imaginative impulse.
- Direct expenditures on legal structure and the policing of unlawful incursions would be a preferable measure, but is not available.
- They were outraged by our incursion into Cambodia.
- Without legislative approval, the president cannot announce an overseas incursion.
- There are diplomatic risks to any Iraqi incursion, according to international relations expert Soli Ozel.
- Traditional crafts remain remarkably unchanged by the slow incursion of modern ways.
- The scenic writing hinted at the image of this ideal world by means of various lyrical incursions: a light melody, a sound, a pause, or accent achieved through the lighting.
- But never before did a single incursion take place, which has serious consequences.
- The incursion caused no political stir , and was played down by the authorities asas the army.
- The soldiers’ violent incursion into the city left many people dead.
- Government forces were able to halt the rebel incursion.
- The invading troops were ordered to retreat during the deadly incursion.
- They were shattered by the sudden incursion of a resounding bass voice which broke into song.
- There was no structural incursion into the cabin space except to some degree in the instrument panel and rudder pedal areas.
- The rebels made frequent incursions into the area controlled by the government.
- He described the incursion as the most dangerous development since the end of the war itself.
- And she thought of her tiny incursion into that life.
Incursion Meaning in Bengali and in Recognized sources
You may also know: