Incursion Meaning in Urdu – حملہ
Know Incursion in Urdu & other languages.
Incursion meaning in urdu : حملہ
- an occasion when people suddenly involve themselves in another person’s private situation
- an invasion or attack, especially a sudden or brief one.
- an entering in or into (something, such as an activity or undertaking).
- a hostile entrance into a territory.
- a sudden and unwanted entrance to a place or area controlled by others, esp. in a military attack
inundation, intrusion, storming of, overrunning of, foray into, profusion, richness, inflow, income, wealth, descent on, sortie into, sally against/into, invasion, attack on, assault on, raid on, invasion of, influx, flux, inpouring, flood, ingress, blitz on, push into, thrust into, advance on/into, inrush, rush, affluence, stream.
submission, emigration, retreat, repulsion, outpouring, outflow, surrender, exodus, effluence, defense, resistance, efflux, flight
Incursion in a Sentence:
- Despite having few weapons, the farmers were able to fight off a military incursion from the king’s forces.
- Does this incursion upon individual liberty without consent serve a worthwhile purpose or rest upon some important principle?
- The incursion of whiteflies into the area could damage crops.
- Mass media culture has made an incursion into the formerly isolated Karoo.
- After spending the winter in organizing a cavalry force, he made a successful incursion into Lydia in the spring of 395.
- Serious incursions from the colliers occurred in 1727, 1731, 1735 and 1738.
- Locals regarded it as a provocative incursion.
- There were repeated marine incursions which brought the occasional marine animals into the fossil assemblages.
- The serenity of Swedish literature was rudely shaken about 1884 by an incursion of realism and by a stream of novel and violent imaginative impulse.
- The incursion caused no political stir , and was played down by the authorities asas the army.
- The soldiers’ violent incursion into the city left many people dead.
- They were outraged by our incursion into Cambodia.
Without legislative approval, the president cannot announce an overseas incursion.
- There are diplomatic risks to any Iraqi incursion, according to international relations expert Soli Ozel.
- Traditional crafts remain remarkably unchanged by the slow incursion of modern ways.
- Government forces were able to halt the rebel incursion.
- The invading troops were ordered to retreat during the deadly incursion.
- Direct expenditures on legal structure and the policing of unlawful incursions would be a preferable measure, but is not available.
- The scenic writing hinted at the image of this ideal world by means of various lyrical incursions: a light melody, a sound, a pause, or accent achieved through the lighting.
- But never before did a single incursion take place, which has serious consequences.
- The rebels made frequent incursions into the area controlled by the government.
- He described the incursion as the most dangerous development since the end of the war itself.
- And she thought of her tiny incursion into that life.
- They were shattered by the sudden incursion of a resounding bass voice which broke into song.
- There was no structural incursion into the cabin space except to some degree in the instrument panel and rudder pedal areas.