Incursion Meaning in Gujarati – આક્રમણ, હુમલો, ચડાઈ
Besides incursion – English to Gujarati, know synonyms, antonyms, uses in a sentence, definition and other uses of it here.
Incursion meaning in Gujarati
આક્રમણ, હુમલો, ચડાઈ
- a hostile entrance into a territory.
- an invasion or attack, especially a sudden or brief one.
- an entering in or into (something, such as an activity or undertaking).
- a sudden and unwanted entrance to a place or area controlled by others, esp. in a military attack
- an occasion when people suddenly involve themselves in another person’s private situation
intrusion, push into, rush, richness, descent on, thrust into, income, overrunning of, storming of, invasion of, inpouring, ingress, foray into, blitz on, inflow, profusion, inundation, flood, assault on, stream, inrush, invasion, affluence, raid on, advance on/into, sortie into, flux, attack on, wealth, influx, sally against/into.
exodus, efflux, retreat, outpouring, flight, resistance, outflow, defense, effluence, submission, repulsion, surrender, emigration.
Incursion in a Sentence
- Locals regarded it as a provocative incursion.
- Direct expenditures on legal structure and the policing of unlawful incursions would be a preferable measure, but is not available.
- The scenic writing hinted at the image of this ideal world by means of various lyrical incursions: a light melody, a sound, a pause, or accent achieved through the lighting.
- The invading troops were ordered to retreat during the deadly incursion.
- The rebels made frequent incursions into the area controlled by the government.
- Government forces were able to halt the rebel incursion.
- Mass media culture has made an incursion into the formerly isolated Karoo.
More Sentences with incursion
- The soldiers’ violent incursion into the city left many people dead.
- The incursion caused no political stir , and was played down by the authorities asas the army.
- There are diplomatic risks to any Iraqi incursion, according to international relations expert Soli Ozel.
- Serious incursions from the colliers occurred in 1727, 1731, 1735 and 1738.
- He described the incursion as the most dangerous development since the end of the war itself.
- There was no structural incursion into the cabin space except to some degree in the instrument panel and rudder pedal areas.
- But never before did a single incursion take place, which has serious consequences.
- The incursion of whiteflies into the area could damage crops.
- There were repeated marine incursions which brought the occasional marine animals into the fossil assemblages.
- And she thought of her tiny incursion into that life.
- Without legislative approval, the president cannot announce an overseas incursion.
- Despite having few weapons, the farmers were able to fight off a military incursion from the king’s forces.
- After spending the winter in organizing a cavalry force, he made a successful incursion into Lydia in the spring of 395.
- They were shattered by the sudden incursion of a resounding bass voice which broke into song.
- They were outraged by our incursion into Cambodia.
- Does this incursion upon individual liberty without consent serve a worthwhile purpose or rest upon some important principle?
- Traditional crafts remain remarkably unchanged by the slow incursion of modern ways.
- The serenity of Swedish literature was rudely shaken about 1884 by an incursion of realism and by a stream of novel and violent imaginative impulse.