Incurred meaning in Yoruba – waye. Verb. Besides incurred – English to Yoruba, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of Incurred
- Past tense of ‘Incur’
- to become liable or subject to through one’s own action; bring or take upon oneself
- experiencing something bad as a result of actions you have taken
- to be made to lose money or have to pay a charge
- to experience something, usually something unpleasant, as a result of actions you have taken.
Incurred meaning in Yoruba
shut, be responsible, fix, load, lock, underlie, undergo, incur, tie, account, bind, answer for, answer, oppress, clog.
Know Antonyms also
shirked, evaded, discouraged, lost, pushed, missed, averted, shunned, forfeited, misunderstood, passed, dodged, avoided.
Incurred in a Sentence
- Too many incurred expenses can lead to a variety of tough financial situations for a company.
- Do you know how to use ‘incurred’ in sentences.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘incurred’ .
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘incurred’ in short sentences.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘incurred’ and also of other words used in the article.
- Many companies incurred additional costs after the war so that they could help the less-paying consumers.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘incurred’ and also write the definition of it.
- He knows how to use the word ‘incurred’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- I incurred much hostility, but was protected by my boss.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘incurred’ in a sentence.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘incurred’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘incurred’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘incurred’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘incurred‘ is?
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘incurred’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘incurred’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
Incurred in Yoruba and also in Recognized sources
You may also know meaning of incurred in –