Incurred meaning in Tamil – ஏற்படும்
Besides knowing incurred – English to Tamil Meaning, know synonyms, antonyms, definition, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Incurred meaning in Tamil
- Past tense of ‘Incur’
- to experience something, usually something unpleasant, as a result of actions you have taken.
- to become liable or subject to through one’s own action; bring or take upon oneself to experience something bad as a result of actions you have taken
- to be made to lose money or have to pay a charge
lock, load, undergo, incur, be responsible, answer for, bind, tie, fix, shut, underlie, clog, oppress, answer, account
forfeited, avoided, dodged, evaded, passed, pushed, averted, discouraged, shirked, lost, missed, misunderstood, shunned
Incurred in a Sentence:
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘incurred’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘incurred’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘incurred‘ is?
- I incurred much hostility, but was protected by my boss.
- Too many incurred expenses can lead to a variety of tough financial situations for a company.
- Many companies incurred additional costs after the war so that they could help the less-paying consumers.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘incurred’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘incurred’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Do you know how to use ‘incurred’ in sentences.
- He knows how to use the word ‘incurred’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘incurred’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘incurred’ in short sentences.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘incurred’ in a sentence.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘incurred’ and also write the definition of it.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘incurred’ .
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘incurred’ and also of other words used in the article.
Incurred Meaning in Tamil and in Recognized sources
You may also know: