Incurred meaning in Japanese – 発生した, 併せる, こうむす
Besides incurred – English to Japanese Meaning, you may know synonyms, antonyms, definition, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Incurred meaning in Japanese
発生した, 併せる, こうむす
- Past tense of ‘Incur’
- a result of actions you have taken
- to experience something, usually something unpleasant, as a result of actions you have taken.
- to become liable or subject to through one’s own action; bring or take upon oneself
- to be made to lose money or have to pay a charge to experience something bad as
underlie, account, be responsible, clog, bind, incur, load, undergo, answer, oppress, tie, fix, shut, lock, answer for,
misunderstood, pushed, shirked, averted, dodged, discouraged, forfeited, avoided, passed, missed, evaded, shunned, lost
Incurred in a Sentence:
- Too many incurred expenses can lead to a variety of tough financial situations for a company.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘incurred’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘incurred‘ is?
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘incurred’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- I incurred much hostility, but was protected by my boss.
- Do you know how to use ‘incurred’ in sentences.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘incurred’ in a sentence.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘incurred’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- Many companies incurred additional costs after the war so that they could help the less-paying consumers.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘incurred’ and also of other words used in the article.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘incurred’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘incurred’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘incurred’ in short sentences.
- He knows how to use the word ‘incurred’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘incurred’ and also write the definition of it.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘incurred’ .
Incurred Meaning in Japanese and in Recognized sources
You may also know meaning of incurred in –