Incurred meaning in Hindi – उठाया हुआ, किया गया, अपने ऊपर लिया हुआ
Besides incurred – English to Hindi Meaning, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Incurred meaning in Hindi
अपने ऊपर लिया हुआ, उठाया हुआ, किया गया
- Past tense of ‘Incur’
- to experience something bad as a result of actions you have taken
- to experience something, usually something unpleasant, as a result of actions you have taken.
- to become liable or subject to through one’s own action; bring or take upon oneself
- to be made to lose money or have to pay a charge
bind, tie, fix, shut, lock, load, undergo, incur, be responsible, answer for, underlie, clog, oppress, answer, account
averted, discouraged, forfeited, avoided, dodged, evaded, passed, pushed, shirked, lost, missed, misunderstood, shunned
Incurred in a Sentence:
- Too many incurred expenses can lead to a variety of tough financial situations for a company.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘incurred’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Do you know how to use ‘incurred’ in sentences.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘incurred’ in a sentence.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘incurred‘ is?
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘incurred’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- I incurred much hostility, but was protected by my boss.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘incurred’ and also of other words used in the article.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘incurred’ in short sentences.
- Many companies incurred additional costs after the war so that they could help the less-paying consumers.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘incurred’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘incurred’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘incurred’ .
- He knows how to use the word ‘incurred’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘incurred’ and also write the definition of it.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘incurred’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
Incurred Meaning in Hindi and in Recognized sources
You may also know meaning of incurred in –