Incurred meaning in Arabic – تكبدها, تعرض, تحمل, جلب على نفسه
Besides incurred – English to Arabic Meaning, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Incurred meaning in Arabic
تكبدها, تعرض, تحمل, جلب على نفسه
- Past tense of ‘Incur’
- to experience something, usually something unpleasant, as a result of actions you have taken/ to experience something bad as a result of actions you have taken
- to be made to lose money or have to pay a charge
- bring or take upon oneself
- to become liable or subject to through one’s own action
fix, oppress, answer, incur, account, bind, shut, lock, underlie, clog, undergo, tie, be responsible, load, answer for.
dodged, averted, pushed, missed, forfeited, shunned, passed, discouraged, shirked, evaded, avoided, misunderstood, lost.
Incurred in a Sentence:
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘incurred’ and also of other words used in the article.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘incurred’ in short sentences.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘incurred’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- I incurred much hostility, but was protected by my boss.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘incurred’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘incurred’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- Do you know how to use ‘incurred’ in sentences.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘incurred’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘incurred’ and also write the definition of it.
- He knows how to use the word ‘incurred’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘incurred’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Too many incurred expenses can lead to a variety of tough financial situations for a company.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘incurred’ in a sentence.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘incurred‘ is?
- Many companies incurred additional costs after the war so that they could help the less-paying consumers.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘incurred’ .
Incurred Meaning in Arabic and in Recognized sources
You may also know meaning of incurred in –