Incongruity Meaning & Definition – অনৈক্য, বিসংগতি; অসংগতি; অসংলগ্নতা; গরমিল; অনৈক্য; অসমতা; অসামঁজস্য
Besides Incongruity Meaning & Definition you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Incongruity Meaning & Definition : অনৈক্য, বিসংগতি; অসংগতি; অসংলগ্নতা; গরমিল; অনৈক্য; অসমতা; অসামঁজস্য
the state of being incongruous; incompatibility.
Dissonance, incompatibility, inconsistency, difference, disparity, discrepancy, irreconcilability, strangeness, oddity
similarity, correspondence, appropriateness
Incongruity in a Sentence:
- An incongruity between expectations and results can also open up possibilities for innovation.
- One was the incongruity between de Gaulle’s ambitions and the needs of a nation on the breadline.
- It produces incongruity of style where the thoughts and diction differ from the poet’s own.
- Another source is incongruity between economic realities.
- Another incongruity was that between de Gaulle’s ambition and the resources at his disposal.
- Could this be on account of the incongruity between their neurons and mine?
- All that was wrong, however, was an incongruity between the industry’s assumptions and its realities.
- The incongruity of the word’spirit ” in his mouth struck him so sharply.
- Secondly, incongruity is defined as possess the characteristic of highly interpretability and enjoyability.
- Cognitive dissonance is also applied to a perceived incongruity between a person’s attitudes and his behaviour.
- The incongruity of her situation struck Gina with unpleasant force.
- She smiled at the incongruity of the question.
- She was struck by the incongruity of the situation.
- He didn’t see the slightest incongruity between the idealism of his plays and his own morals.