Improve Meaning in Sinhala – වැඩි දියුණු කරන්න
Besides Improve – English to Sinhala Meaning, you will also know synonyms, antonym, uses in a sentence, definition and other uses of it here.
Improve meaning in Sinhala
වැඩි දියුණු කරන්න
- make or become better.
- achieve or produce something better than.
modulate, perfect, smarten, incubate, polish, make efficient, progress, befall, prettify, get better, amend, profit, ameliorate, upgrade, lavish, capitalize, benefit, develop, evolve, avail, totalize, embellish, promote, mend, recover.
Improve in a Sentence
- The offer is seen as an attempt to improve industrial relations.
- There is an agreed need for improved investment in the NHS and action to reduce waiting times.
- You cannot improve your past, but you can improve your future. Once time is wasted, life is wasted.
- I think you could improve your resume- by emphasizing your experience a bit more.
- There is an Italian proverb which states that old wine and friends improve with age.
- After a few extra practices, the football coach was sure that the team would improve their ranking.
- There is a Sinhala proverb which states, Limit your desires, and you will improve your health.
- Abstention from drinking and smoking is the only way to improve your poor health.
- Increased interaction between different police forces would improve the rate of solving crimes.
- Both the texture and condition of your hair should improve.
- The summer job market for students improved slightly compared with last year.
- I need to improve my Sinhala.
- The new registration system is certainly an improvement on our previous system.
- His Sinhala is improving little by little.
- The school has received a large capital grant to improve its buildings.
- We need more feedback from the consumer in order to improve our goods.
- We improve ourselves by victories over ourselves.