Improve Meaning in Nepali – सुधार, सुधार्नु
Besides Improve – English to Nepali Meaning, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Improve meaning in Nepali
- make or become better.
- achieve or produce something better than.
Improve Synonyms :
get better, amend, progress, befall, prettify, totalize, embellish, promote, profit, ameliorate, develop, evolve, avail, modulate, perfect, upgrade, lavish, capitalize, benefit, smarten, incubate, polish, make efficient, mend, recover.
Improve in a Sentence :
- The summer job market for students improved slightly compared with last year.
- I need to improve my Nepali.
- Increased interaction between different police forces would improve the rate of solving crimes.
- Both the texture and condition of your hair should improve.
- The new registration system is certainly an improvement on our previous system.
- His Nepali is improving little by little.
- The offer is seen as an attempt to improve industrial relations.
- There is an agreed need for improved investment in the NHS and action to reduce waiting times.
- The school has received a large capital grant to improve its buildings.
- We need more feedback from the consumer in order to improve our goods.
- We improve ourselves by victories over ourselves.
- You cannot improve your past, but you can improve your future. Once time is wasted, life is wasted.
- I think you could improve your resume- by emphasizing your experience a bit more.
- There is an Italian proverb which states that old wine and friends improve with age.
- After a few extra practices, the football coach was sure that the team would improve their ranking.
- There is a Nepali proverb which states, Limit your desires, and you will improve your health.
- Abstention from drinking and smoking is the only way to improve your poor health.