Improve Meaning in Kannada – ಸುಧಾರಿಸಿ
Besides knowing improve – English to Kannada Meaning , you will also know definition, Synonyms, Antonyms, use in a sentence and other uses of it.
Improve meaning in Kannada
- make or become better.
- achieve or produce something better than.
Improve Synonyms :
avail, modulate, benefit, develop, embellish, mend, recover, progress, befall, profit, ameliorate, perfect, capitalize, make efficient, smarten, evolve, upgrade, get better, amend, lavish, prettify, totalize, incubate, polish, promote.
Improve in a Sentence :
- Increased interaction between different police forces would improve the rate of solving crimes.
- His Kannada is improving little by little.
- The offer is seen as an attempt to improve industrial relations.
- There is an Italian proverb which states that old wine and friends improve with age.
- I need to improve my Kannada.
- We improve ourselves by victories over ourselves.
- There is a Kannada proverb which states, Limit your desires, and you will improve your health.
- Abstention from drinking and smoking is the only way to improve your poor health.
- After a few extra practices, the football coach was sure that the team would improve their ranking.
- The summer job market for students improved slightly compared with last year.
- You cannot improve your past, but you can improve your future. Once time is wasted, life is wasted.
- I think you could improve your resume- by emphasizing your experience a bit more.
- There is an agreed need for improved investment in the NHS and action to reduce waiting times.
- The school has received a large capital grant to improve its buildings.
- Both the texture and condition of your hair should improve.
- The new registration system is certainly an improvement on our previous system.
- We need more feedback from the consumer in order to improve our goods.