Impact Synonym – influence,
impression, power, dominance, consequence.
Know Impact synonyms &
Impact Synonym :
influence, impression, power,
dominance, consequence, disturbing, blow, injury, wound, outcome, hit, knock, weight,
fruit, fruits, result, stress, strain,manhandling.
avoidance, concord, concurrence,
conformity, harmony, unison, failure, concert, amity, praise, coincidence,
unity, loss, agreement.
Impact meaning in English :
the action of one object coming
forcibly into contact with another; a marked effect or influence.
Impact Meaning in different languages
- German : Einschlag
- Spanish : impacto
- Italian : urto
- French : impact
- Maori : tupunga
- Bengali : প্রভাব
- Arabic : تأثير
- Tamil : தாக்கம்
- Hindi : प्रभाव
- Russian : влияние
Impact in a sentence :
- He collapsed under the full impact of the blow.
- This time the impact was so great the door could not withstand
it, and down it came with a thud.
- The impact dented our car’s fender.
- It’s difficult to assess the impact of the President’s speech.
- Lack of sleep can have an enormous negative impact on a