Impact meaning in Telugu : ప్రభావం , గట్టిగా తాకు , తాకిడి శక్తి .
Know Impact in Telugu & usage.
Impact meaning in Telugu :
ప్రభావం , గట్టిగా తాకు , తాకిడి శక్తి .
Impact Definition in English: the action of one object coming forcibly into contact with another; a marked effect or influence.
Impact Meaning in different languages
- Arabic : تأثير
- Italian : urto
- French : impact
- Hindi : प्रभाव
- German : Einschlag
- Maori : tupunga
- Tamil : தாக்கம்
- Bengali : প্রভাব
- Spanish : impacto
- Russian : влияние
influence, hit, knock, disturbing, weight, fruit, fruits, result, stress, strain, impression, power, dominance, consequence, blow, injury, wound, outcome, manhandling.
avoidance, coincidence, concert, concord, concurrence, conformity, harmony, unison, failure, loss, agreement, amity, praise, unity
Impact in a sentence :
- The initial impact of the reforms will be felt most keenly in primary schools.
- The report assesses the impact of Aids on the gay community.
- The front of the car crumpled on impact.
- Another belt crashed from the ship, heaved the ground under its impact.
- Businesses are beginning to feel the full impact of the recession.
- I was flung forward by the impact.
- He collapsed under the full impact of the blow.
- This time the impact was so great the door could not withstand it, and down it came with a thud.
- In a daze, groping blindly for support, he waited for the shock of impact.
- The impact dented our car’s fender.
- It’s difficult to assess the impact of the President’s speech.
- Lack of sleep can have an enormous negative impact on a student’s grades.